|1||JOYO Jam Buddy Dual Channel Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Amp with 2 x 4W Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker of Practice Guitar Amplifier Effect Pedal (Black)||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|2||LEKATO Wireless Guitar System Built-in Rechargeable 4 Channels Wireless Guitar Transmitter Receiver for Electric Guitar Bass Violin||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Rockville 1800w Powered 4 Channel Mixer/Amplifier w USB/EQ/Effects/Phantom (RPM45)||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Wireless Guitar Transmitter Receiver||9||Buy from Amazon|
|5||LEKATO 5.8Hz Wireless Guitar System Wireless Audio Electric Guitar Transmitter Receiver 4 Channels Transmission Range High Frequency Battery Rechargeable||9||Buy from Amazon|
|6||FIFINE Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer for Sub-Mixing||9||Buy from Amazon|
|7||Roland CUBE Street EX 4-Channel 50-Watt Battery Powered Amplifier||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate "G Times Magazine" Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Table Of Content:
- JOYO Jam Buddy Dual Channel Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Amp with 2 x 4W Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker of Practice...
- LEKATO Wireless Guitar System Built-in Rechargeable 4 Channels Wireless Guitar Transmitter Receiver for...
- Rockville 1800w Powered 4 Channel Mixer/Amplifier w USB/EQ/Effects/Phantom RPM45
- Wireless Guitar Transmitter Receiver, Wireless Guitar System,UHF 4 Channels Rechargeable for Electric...
- LEKATO 5.8Hz Wireless Guitar System Wireless Audio Electric Guitar Transmitter Receiver 4 Channels Transmission...
- FIFINE Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer for Sub-Mixing,4 Stereo Channel Mini Audio Mixer with AC adapter.Ideal...
- Roland CUBE Street EX 4-Channel 50-Watt Battery Powered Amplifier
1. JOYO Jam Buddy Dual Channel Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Amp with 2 x 4W Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker of Practice Guitar Amplifier Effect Pedal (Black)
- Pedal style, portable 2-in-1 guitar amplifier and bluetooth speaker, 4W(L)+4W(R).
- Dual channels design (CLEAN & OVERDRIVE) and with GAIN control knobs for each channel.
- Two footswitches for channels and modes conversion, simple and convenient operation.
- Equipped with a built-in rechargeable lithium battery and comes with a power adapter for convenient and long time usage.
- Directly sold by manufacturer of JOYO Technology Co.
2. LEKATO Wireless Guitar System Built-in Rechargeable 4 Channels Wireless Guitar Transmitter Receiver for Electric Guitar Bass Violin
- Advanced Wireless Technology : Wireless guitar system features digital wireless technology that delivers great audio quality, simple setup, and is extremely reliable for any musicians.
- Clear Signal Frequency : The wireless guitar system delivers a full 20Hz-20kHz frequency response, so you’ll hear your guitar tone in great detail with only 4ms of latency.
- Multi Devices Supported : Supports 4 sets of devices working at same time, one-to-one; and max.
- Rechargeable Long Working Time : Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, working time of the guitar transmitter & receiver is up to 4 hours, and with a USB cable for convenient recharging, which ensures good performance for your every show.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction ：Our Guitar wireless system uses digital wireless technology that each transmitter and receiver has undergone rigorous testing and quality auditing.
3. Rockville 1800w Powered 4 Channel Mixer/Amplifier w USB/EQ/Effects/Phantom (RPM45)
- Rockville RPM45 1800w Powered 4 Channel Mixer with USB, Effects, Phantom
- RMS Power Output:.
- Peak Power Output:.
- Master volume control.
- Fan Vent Cooling System. Dimensions: 5.75” x 19.44” x 9.5”. Weight: 18Lbs
4. Wireless Guitar Transmitter Receiver
- A REPLACEMENT FOR GUITAR CABLE — The wireless guitar system can substitutes for those of guitar cables to transmit music from electronic instruments to amplifier.
- PLUG AND PLAY — The pairing is very easy as they can be paired automatically.
- CLEAR SIGNAL TRANSMISSION — To preserve the perfect audio quality, Sound harbor 24bit/48KHz wireless guitar transmitter and receiver take advantage of UHF technology to achieve high audio reproduction, strong anti-jamming ability, strong reliability and strong penetrability.
- LESS THAN <4MS LATENCY — By using sophisticated UHF technology, Sound harbor guitar wireless transmitter and receiver latency is less than 4 ms and its frequency bandwidth spanning 20kHz to 20kHz.
- WIDE APPLICATION — The UHF wireless guitar transmitter and receiver is perfect for electronic audio equipment with 6.
5. LEKATO 5.8Hz Wireless Guitar System Wireless Audio Electric Guitar Transmitter Receiver 4 Channels Transmission Range High Frequency Battery Rechargeable
- Clear Signal Transmission : Wireless Guitar System with 24-bit 48KHz high quality audio broadcasting.
- No-interference : The wireless guitar system utilizes 5.
- Convenient Charging : Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, working time is up to 5 hours after fully charged, and comes with a USB cable for convenient recharging, which ensures good performance for your every show.
- Plug and Play : Long press the signal key to match transmitter and receiver at the same time, no other operation is required.
- Widespread Use : 220° rotatable plug design, available for most electric guitars, bass, electric-acoustic guitars, even.
6. FIFINE Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer for Sub-Mixing
- Stereo/Mono Operation】◆Stereo version◆: You must use the 1/4” TRS stereo audio cable male to male connectors for input and output connection (1/4″ Male to Male Stereo Audio Cable (TRS Cable) is the key point).
- Compact Format】A heavy duty metal enclosure construction stereo mixer and the knobs have firm adjustment.
- Simple Controls】Audio mixer collecting the sounds from many different sources (microphones, guitars, bass and keyboards.
- Multifunctionality for a Simplified Setup】The line mixer is ideal for multikeyboard rigs and recording where several channels need to be mixed down to one track.
- Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer】 Mini audio mixer yields the highest sonic quality at all output levels, boasting ultra low-noise operational for outstanding audio performance.
7. Roland CUBE Street EX 4-Channel 50-Watt Battery Powered Amplifier
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor; mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 .
- Power: 50W (25W & 25W stereo)AC or battery-powered (5 hours at 50W; 10 hours at 25W; 20 hours at 10W)Speakers: 2×8″ woofers; 2×2″ tweeters.
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound.