|1||Eden Wasabi Powder, 0.88-Ounce tins (Pack of 6)||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|2||YOSHI Premium Wasabi Powder (Dried Horseradish), 50g (1.8oz) - Imported from Japan||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|3||S&B Wasabi Powder, 1.06-Ounce||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Dualspices Japanese Wasabi Powder 3.2 Oz (90 Grams) Extra Hot - No Fillers - 100% Pure||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Wasabi Powder-4oz-Japanese Wasabi Powder||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate "G Times Magazine" Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Table Of Content:
- Eden Wasabi Powder, 0.88-Ounce tins Pack of 6
- YOSHI Premium Wasabi Powder Dried Horseradish), 50g (1.8oz | Imported from Japan
- S&B Wasabi Powder, 1.06-Ounce
- Dualspices Japanese Wasabi Powder 3.2 Oz 90 Grams Extra Hot No Fillers 100% Pure
- Wasabi Powder-4oz-Japanese Wasabi Powder
1. Eden Wasabi Powder
- Essential condiment for making sushi
- Genuine wasabi (Japanese horseradish); Highly valued for its fiery flavor and health protective qualities.
- A versatile spice for spicy mayonnaise, dips, dressings and marinades
- Mix with a bit of hot water for genuine wasabi paste
- No artificial dyes or additives
2. YOSHI Premium Wasabi Powder (Dried Horseradish), 50g (1.8oz) - Imported from Japan
- GET THE HEAT ON! – This is a wasabi that packs much more of a strong heated punch than most at the supermarket.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – We believe in premium high standard gourmet ingredients with the best flavors.
- EASILY MAKE WASABI PASTE – It couldn’t be easier to make your own wasabi paste! Simply combine equal parts of wasabi powder and warm water to make a delicious wasabi paste for your sushi.
- FRACTION OF THE COST OF WASABI PASTE – By making your own wasabi paste rather than buying it, you spend only a fraction of the cost of the finished product.
- USAGE – You can use your wasabi on fish (mostly tuna), add it to mashed potatoes, mix it into a sauce or marinade, or blend it in a mouth watering mayo sandwich.
3. S&B Wasabi Powder
- Wasabi powder in can
- Add water and adjust the thickness as desired to make dressing or dipping sauce
- Product of Japan
4. Dualspices Japanese Wasabi Powder 3.2 Oz (90 Grams) Extra Hot – No Fillers – 100% Pure
- ORIGIN – Japan & comes in a resealable bag.
- TASTE & AROMA – Strong and no preservative,no color. The flavor is sharp, pungent and fiery.
- MIXTURE – Mix two parts wasabi powder to one part water and adjust for desired consistency.
- TRADITION – A traditional Japanese condiment served with sushi, sashimi and soba.
- 100% PURE PRODUCT – Ingredients Japanese Horseradish or Wasbi.
5. Wasabi Powder-4oz-Japanese Wasabi Powder
- Most Items Ship Next Business Day
- Packed in a Heat-Sealed 4mil Poly-Pouch
- Stored Correclty will Last One Year or More
- Save on Shipping with Comibined Orders