|1||'SHHH I'm Watching Racing' Funny Ankle Socks - Perfect Ideal For Motorsport Racing Fans Lovers||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|2||Maxima (58901L) 75/390 Light Grade 3WT Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid - 1 Quart||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Maxima (59901-5) 85/150 Grade 5WT Zero Drag Formula Racing Fork Fluid - 1 Liter||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Competition Engineering C2720 Shock Absorber||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Chassis Engineering: Chassis Design||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate "G Times Magazine" Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Table Of Content:
- 'SHHH I'm Watching Racing' Funny Ankle Socks Perfect Ideal For Motorsport Racing Fans Lovers
- Maxima 58901L 75/390 Light Grade 3WT Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid 1 Quart
- Maxima 59901-5 85/150 Grade 5WT Zero Drag Formula Racing Fork Fluid 1 Liter
- Competition Engineering C2720 Shock Absorber
- Chassis Engineering: Chassis Design, Building & Tuning for High Performance Handling
1. ‘SHHH I’m Watching Racing’ Funny Ankle Socks – Perfect Ideal For Motorsport Racing Fans Lovers
- PERFECT GIFT – For Dad’s/Husbands/Sons/Uncles/Boyfriends
- RACING LOVERS – Ideal Present For Those Men In Your Life Who Love Everything Racing!
- BLACK NON SLIP GRIP – Made With Luxury Cotton With Non Slip Black Phrasing
- DIFFERENT & UNIQUE – Funny Gift For Family, Friends, Or Relatives!
- IDEAL SECRET SANTA GIFT!
2. Maxima (58901L) 75/390 Light Grade 3WT Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid – 1 Quart
- Maxima’s Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available
- With extremely high viscosity indexes over 350+, low pour points and reduced friction capability, these high performance fluids show a considerably reduced rate of viscosity change when subjected to elevated temperature.
- Racing Shock Fluid will work equally well in either steel or aluminum bodied suspension components
- Racing Shock Fluid Light can be used in all late model MX motorcycle shocks; Racing Shock Fluid Medium can be used when more damping is required.
- Use Heavy for Ohlin’s and FOX shocks
3. Maxima (59901-5) 85/150 Grade 5WT Zero Drag Formula Racing Fork Fluid – 1 Liter
- Maxima Racing Fork Fluid is designed to drastically reduce stiction and meet all front suspension needs on both standard and cartridge systems.
- This advanced formulation utilizes the latest friction reducers, anti-foam, rust and corrosion inhibitors and is resistant to oxidation and viscosity changes.
- This viscosity index over 190+ assures constant fork action over a wide temperature range and also contains seal conditioners and shear stable polymers for long life.
- Racing fork fluid 5wt is the same viscosity fluid as 01, SS7, or STD; KYB fluid and is recommended for most late model mx forks; 7wt, 10wt and 15wt is for those applications requiring greater damping.
- All weight grades can be blended for intermediate viscosity grades
4. Competition Engineering C2720 Shock Absorber
- Fits; Buick Apollo 1968-’79, Buick Century 1973-’81, Buick Grand National 1978-’88, Buick Riviera 1971-’78, Buick Skylark 1964-‘72, Buick Special 1964-‘72, Chevrolet Chevelle 1964-’83, Chevrolet El Camino 1964-’87, Chevrolet Fullsize 1965-’86, Chevrolet Malibu 1964-’83, Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1970-’88, Chevrolet Nova 1968-’73 (with Multi-Leaf H-D Suspension), Chevy S-10 Blazer 2WD 1983-’04, Chevy S-10 Truck 2WD 1982-’04, Oldsmobile Cutlass 1964-’72 (with out H-D Suspension), Oldsmobile Cutlass 1978-’88, Oldsmobile Fullsize 1965-’90, Oldsmobile Omega 1973-’79, Oldsmobile Toronado 1971-’78, Pontiac Fullsize 1963-’86, Pontiac Grand Prix, 1969- ’87, Pontiac GTO 1967-’73, Pontiac LeMans 1968-‘81, Pontiac Tempest 1968-‘72, Pontiac Ventura 1971-’77 (with Multi-Leaf H-D Suspension), Toyota Corona 1961-’64.
- Competition Engineering’s 3-Way Adjustable Drag Shocks are designed to allow the racer to dial-in the race car to meet changing track conditions.
- The principle behind our shock absorber design is to allow the front end of the race car to rise rapidly upon initial launch, creating greater weight transfer and better traction to the rear tires.
- Competition Engineering’s Front Drag Shocks are adjustable in three ratios: 90/10, 80/20 and 60/40.
- Our Rear Drag Shocks are also adjustable in three ratios: 70/30, 60/40 and 50/50.