|1||Marshall Origin 160-Watt 2x12 Inches Horizontal Extension Cabinet Amplifier Part (ORI212)||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|2||Electric Guitar 1X12 Empty 12" Speaker Carpet Cabinet Enclosure Box 1/4" Jack||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Fender Bassbreaker BB-112 Enclosure Gray Tweed||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Orange PPC108 1x8" Closed Back Speaker Cabinet||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Peavey 112 1x12 Guitar Cabinet||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|6||Orange Amplifiers PPC Series PPC112C 1x12 60W Closed-Back Guitar Speaker Cabinet Black||9||Buy from Amazon|
|7||EVH 5150 112ST 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Ivory||9||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 Enclosure 80-Watt 1x12-Inch Guitar Amp Cabinet - Black||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate "G Times Magazine" Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Table Of Content:
- Marshall Origin 160-Watt 2x12 Inches Horizontal Extension Cabinet Amplifier Part ORI212
- Electric Guitar 1X12 Empty 12" Speaker Carpet Cabinet Enclosure Box 1/4" Jack
- Fender Bassbreaker BB-112 Enclosure Gray Tweed, 1x12
- Orange PPC108 1x8" Closed Back Speaker Cabinet, Orange
- Peavey 112 1x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Orange Amplifiers PPC Series PPC112C 1x12 60W Closed-Back Guitar Speaker Cabinet Black
- EVH 5150 112ST 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Ivory
- Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 Enclosure 80-Watt 1x12-Inch Guitar Amp Cabinet Black
1. Marshall Origin 160-Watt 2×12 Inches Horizontal Extension Cabinet Amplifier Part (ORI212)
- 1 input 150W handling power
- 2×12″ Celestion Seventy-80 (80W16Ohms) speakers
- Classic vintage stlye of the Origin series
- Superb speakers to add a tight low-end and punchy mid-range to your sound
2. Electric Guitar 1X12 Empty 12″ Speaker Carpet Cabinet Enclosure Box 1/4″ Jack
- Electric Guitar 1X12 Empty 12″ Speaker Carpet Cabinet Enclosure Box 1/4″ Jack
3. Fender Bassbreaker BB-112 Enclosure Gray Tweed
- Tight speaker response and vocal character via the 12 inch Celestion V-Type speaker
- One 12 inch 8 Ohm Celestion V-Type speaker for a 8 ohm total cabinet impedance ratted to handle 70 watts.
- Fits well under the Bass breaker 007 Head and exactly under the Bass breaker 15 Combo/Head
- Durable meets dark with the bold gray lacquered tweed, black grille clothe grille and white stitched black leatherette wide handle.
- Limited Warranty Included
4. Orange PPC108 1×8″ Closed Back Speaker Cabinet
- For use with the Micro Terror or Micro Dark only
- Small enough to sit on your desktop but able to deliver 20 Watts
- 8 inch Voice of the World speaker
- Perfect balance between modern low end punch and vintage highs, maintaining clarity even when pushed
- Basket weave vinyl, woven speaker grille cloth and signature ‘picture frame’ edging
5. Peavey 112 1×12 Guitar Cabinet
- 12″ Blue Marvel Speaker
- 16 ohms
- 40 watt RMS
- Closed Back
- Mono Input Jack
6. Orange Amplifiers PPC Series PPC112C 1×12 60W Closed-Back Guitar Speaker Cabinet Black
- 13-ply 18mm plywood construction
- 1 – 12″ Celestion Vintage 30W
- Every Power Projection Cabinet (PPC) is built using 13-ply high-density 18mm Baltic Birch plywood
- A unique skid feet design helps to acoustically couple their cabinets to the stage, thus providing a tighter bass response and full range tone definition.
7. EVH 5150 112ST 1×12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Ivory
- 12″ Celestion G12H 30W Anniversary SpeakerBirch Plywood30W
- The 5150 III 1×12 cab is rated at 16 ohms and is loaded with a 30W Celestion G12H Anniversary speaker.
- It is an even more compact version than its 2×12 and 4×12 big brothers
8. Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 Enclosure 80-Watt 1×12-Inch Guitar Amp Cabinet – Black
- Features a highly versatile 12” Celestion G12P-80 speaker.
- It fits neatly under the Hot Rod Deluxe and Blues Deluxe combos, adding bass response and thump, apparent volume and stage coverage.
- Speaker cable and fitted cover included.
- Extension cab-Solidly built and sonically superior, Fender guitar amp cabinets and extension cabinets are prized by guitarists everywhere—from novices to the world’s greatest players—for their sound, style and durability.
- Celestion speaker-Originally hailing from the U.
- Closed-back construction-A speaker with closed-back construction exhibits a tighter and more focused sound with more punch and pronounced low-end resonance.