|1||Scotts WeedEx Prevent with Halts - Crabgrass Preventer||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|2||Southern Ag Amine 2||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Remedy Ultra Specialty Herbicide Weed Killer & Brush Control At Rangeland||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Dow AgroSciences RTU548 Tordon RTU Herbicide QT Size||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|6||Syngenta 46256 Tenacity 8oz Herbicide||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|7||Ortho GroundClear Year Long Vegetation Killer1 - Concentrate||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Root Destroyer – 2lbs of Pure Copper Sulfate Crystals - Root Killer for Sewer & Pipe Lines- Stops New Growth – Safe for all Plumbing||9||Buy from Amazon|
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate "G Times Magazine" Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Table Of Content:
- Scotts WeedEx Prevent with Halts Crabgrass Preventer, Pre-Emergent Weed Control for Lawns, Prevents Chickweed...
- Southern Ag Amine 2,4-D WEED KILLER, 32oz Quart
- Remedy Ultra Specialty Herbicide Weed Killer & Brush Control At Rangeland, Pasture and Fence Lines, Triclopyr...
- Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic, 16oz, 1 Pint
- Dow AgroSciences RTU548 Tordon RTU Herbicide QT Size
- Syngenta 46256 Tenacity 8oz Herbicide, Clear
- Ortho GroundClear Year Long Vegetation Killer1 Concentrate, Visible Results in 3 Hours, Kills Weeds and...
- Root Destroyer 2lbs of Pure Copper Sulfate Crystals Root Killer for Sewer & Pipe Lines- Stops New Growth...
1. Scotts WeedEx Prevent with Halts – Crabgrass Preventer
- Scotts WeedEX Prevent with Halts prevents crabgrass all season long
- Stops crabgrass before it starts
- Apply in early spring for season-long prevention of crabgrass, Fall application prevents winter weeds such as poa annua, henbit and chickweed.
- Effective pre-emergent control of crabgrass, foxtail, spurge, oxalis, and other grassy and broadleaf weeds.
- Use on all lawn and grass types (except dichondra or bentgrass)
2. Southern Ag Amine 2
- Selective Broadleaf Weed Control
- For use in pastures & rangeland, lawns, golf courses, cemeteries, parks,& similar ornamental turf.
3. Remedy Ultra Specialty Herbicide Weed Killer & Brush Control At Rangeland
- Flexible, long-lasting, ideal for pasture restoration, encroaching brush, maintaining fence rows and general brush control.
- Controls more than 35 brush species, as well as many important broadleaf weeds.
- Low-odor. Works on the entire plant roots and top growth.
- Safe to use around children and pets when applied according to the product label.
- Always wear a proper protective equipment when mixing and when applying.
4. Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic
- Use with most pesticides to improve results
5. Dow AgroSciences RTU548 Tordon RTU Herbicide QT Size
- Effective: Kills cut stumps on fence lines&non-cropland areas.
- Superior Results: Keeps more than 20 woody species at bay.
- Easy-to-use: No-freeze formulation keeps the product flowing freely.
- Instruction: No mixing or measuring is required, and you can use it nearly year-round.
- Ideal for in-season and off-season brush control
6. Syngenta 46256 Tenacity 8oz Herbicide
- Eliminates weeds at seedlings so new grass can flourish.
- Brand name: Syngenta
- Made in United States
- Assembly not required
7. Ortho GroundClear Year Long Vegetation Killer1 – Concentrate
- Ortho GroundClear Year Long Vegetation Killer1 is a concentrate formula that kills weeds and prevents any re-growth for up to 1 year with a single application.
- Fast-acting formula starts working immediately
- Starts to kill weeds and grasses in 3 hours
- Kills tough weeds to the root when used as directed
- Apply with a tank sprayer to driveways, sidewalks, gravel areas, rock and desert landscapes, under decks, on parking areas, and along fences and curbs (packaging may vary).
8. Root Destroyer – 2lbs of Pure Copper Sulfate Crystals – Root Killer for Sewer & Pipe Lines- Stops New Growth – Safe for all Plumbing
- Made up of copper sulfate crystals that will kill invasive septic and sewer pipe roots without harming your tree.
- Root Destroyer will temporarily reduce bacterial action, but will return to normal approximately 15 days after treatment.
- Only roots inside the leach line will be killed