|1||Whitetail Institute Arrest Max Selective Grass Control Herbicide Specifically Developed for Deer Food Plots||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|2||Whitetail Institute Slay Selective Broad-Leaf Weed Control Herbicide Specifically Developed for Deer Food Plots||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Sanco Industries Catt Plex Herbicide - Aquatic Grade - Works on Cattails||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|5||BioLogic Non-Typical Clover Food Plot Seed for Deer||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|6||Syngenta 46256 Tenacity 8oz Herbicide||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|7||Antler King Jolt Liquid Fertilizer||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Whitetail Institute Imperial Whitetail Fusion-3.15 lb (FUS3.15)||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate "G Times Magazine" Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Table Of Content:
- Whitetail Institute Arrest Max Selective Grass Control Herbicide Specifically Developed for Deer Food...
- Whitetail Institute Slay Selective Broad-Leaf Weed Control Herbicide Specifically Developed for Deer Food...
- Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated 10 LBS
- Sanco Industries Catt Plex Herbicide Aquatic Grade Works on Cattails, Pond Weeds, Water Lilies, Grass...
- BioLogic Non-Typical Clover Food Plot Seed for Deer, 8-Pound plants 1 acre
- Syngenta 46256 Tenacity 8oz Herbicide, Clear
- Antler King Jolt Liquid Fertilizer
- Whitetail Institute Imperial Whitetail Fusion-3.15 lb FUS3.15
1. Whitetail Institute Arrest Max Selective Grass Control Herbicide Specifically Developed for Deer Food Plots
- SPECIFICALLY developed for food plots
- Controls a BROAD RANGE of annual and perennial grasses
- Safe for use with WHITETAIL INSTITUTE perennial forages and with ANY OTHER clover or alfalfa plantings.
- Spray once grasses are actively growing in the spring or summer
- NEW chemistry is MORE EFFECTIVE on a broader group of grasses
2. Whitetail Institute Slay Selective Broad-Leaf Weed Control Herbicide Specifically Developed for Deer Food Plots
- Specifically developed for food plots
- Spray spring or early summer when broad leaf weeds are emerging and in the early growth stages
- Can be easily applied with a 4-wheeler or tractor sprayer
- Slay must be mixed with a surfactant or oil additive, such as sure-fire crop oil plus
- Warning: Do not spray on emerging seedling clovers or alfalfas
3. Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated
- Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, soil erosion control, silage, forage, wildlife food plots, and many other uses.
- Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth.
- Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall.
- These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Rest assured these are quality seeds.
- Sow seeds at 1/2 – 3/4 lb per 1,000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre.
4. Sanco Industries Catt Plex Herbicide – Aquatic Grade – Works on Cattails
- Kills cattails, water lilies, and other shore/emerged aquatic weeds to the root
- Works with turf, eliminating unwanted grasses and broadleaf weeds
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption and irrigation
- Consists of 53.8% glyphosate
- Mix 2 oz per gallon to make 1 1/2 % solution
5. BioLogic Non-Typical Clover Food Plot Seed for Deer
- Fast establishing, aggressive large leaf white perennial clover
- Superior cold tolerance & proven palatability
- Extremely durable & browse tolerant with a 3-5 year life span
- Only offered by Mossy Oak BioLogic
6. Syngenta 46256 Tenacity 8oz Herbicide
- Eliminates weeds at seedlings so new grass can flourish.
- Brand name: Syngenta
- Made in United States
- Assembly not required
7. Antler King Jolt Liquid Fertilizer
- Introducing our new antler king Jolt liquid fertilizer providing economical and efficient way to maximize the tons of succulent forage you produce on your food plots.
- Perfect way to optimize your plots potential for maximum growth making plant fertilizer more effective and durable in nature.
- Totally different fertilizer than regular fertilizer you simply spray on plants, stems and leaves suck it in and they utilize it as food source.
- If you really want to boast the production our fertilizer is highly recommended it will not burn plants can be used on many things, you can use it on gardens, lawns and your apple trees.
- Easy to use, just mix with water and spray 32 oz.
8. Whitetail Institute Imperial Whitetail Fusion-3.15 lb (FUS3.15)
- Includes the newest proprietary clovers scientifically designed by the Whitetail Institute specifically for food plots for deer.
- Includes WINA perennial forage chicory for maximum attraction, high protein levels, longevity, and variety.
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant, resistant to drought, and heat