|1||KAKURI Japanese Pull Saw for Hardwood 8-1/4 Inch||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|2||HAUTMEC 18 in. Pro Hand Saw||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Goldblatt Drywall Saw - 6-inch Jab Saw||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Goldblatt Folding Drywall Saw||9||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Klein Tools 725 6-Inch Jab Saw||9||Buy from Amazon|
|6||GS Tools 3 In 1 Adjustable Blade Hand Saw||9||Buy from Amazon|
|7||Klein Tools 31737 Folding Jab Saw / Drywall Saw||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|8||KAKURI Japanese Pull Saw for Hardwood||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate "G Times Magazine" Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Table Of Content:
- KAKURI Japanese Pull Saw for Hardwood 8-1/4 Inch, Woodworking Japanese Hand Saw for Plywood or Knots Kataba...
- HAUTMEC 18 in. Pro Hand Saw, 7 TPI Universal-Cut Soft-Grip Hardpoint Handsaw Perfect for plywood, ordinary...
- Goldblatt Drywall Saw 6-inch Jab Saw, Keyhole Saw with Soft Grip Handle, Hand Saw, Sheetrock Saw, Wallboard...
- Goldblatt Folding Drywall Saw, Jab Saw, Hand Saw with Soft Grip Handle, Sheetrock Saw for Wallboard, Drywall...
- Klein Tools 725 6-Inch Jab Saw, Hand Saw for Wallboard, Drywall, Plywood, and Plastic Cutting Applications...
- GS Tools 3 In 1 Adjustable Blade Hand Saw, 6-Inch Jab Saw Including Bi-Metal and Wood Blades, Manual Operation...
- Klein Tools 31737 Folding Jab Saw / Drywall Saw, Hand Saw with Lockback at 180 and 125 Degrees and Tether...
- KAKURI Japanese Pull Saw for Hardwood, Plywood, Hardboard 8-1/4" Razor Sharp Japanese Steel Blade, Hand...
1. KAKURI Japanese Pull Saw for Hardwood 8-1/4 Inch
- QUALITY JAPANESE PULL SAW SERIES: A series of KAKURI Japanese woodworking hand saw uses Japanese unique traditional techniques.
- JAPANESE SAW FOR HARDWOOD: It uses a blade specially developed for cutting hard wood.
- COMFORT WOODEN HANDLE: The handle is made of Japanese high quality red oak with an oil finish.
- EASY INTERCHANGEABLE BLADE: The blade is replaceable and compatible with all handles in the same series.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Blade: Japanese carbon steel / Handle: Japanese Red Oak (Oil finished) / Blade Length: 8-1/4″/ TPI: 17.
2. HAUTMEC 18 in. Pro Hand Saw
- X-SHARP CUTS】: For wood, lumber, plywood, and branches.
- THICK BODY BLADE】: 18-inch Pro Hand Saw with a high carbon steel blade for rigidity and control.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION】: Precision Triple-ground teeth, 7 teeth per inch for rip and crosscut, precision razor sharp heat induction hardening.
- TPR HANDLE】: Anti-Slip Grip Handle resists slipping and adds comfort.
- PACKAGE】: With low-friction coating on blade and extra plastic protection on teeth and hard paper sleeve around blade.
3. Goldblatt Drywall Saw – 6-inch Jab Saw
- Blade Features: D6A+M2 6 inch bi-metal smooth blade, both sides have inverted teeth to increase the pulling force,three cutting surfaces leads to 50% faster than traditional versatile tooth.
- Ergonomic Grip Design: Lightweight jab saw with soft grip and slip-resistant handle, ergonomically designed for continuous use with minimal fatigue, larger handle guard for improved safety.
- Practical & Durable: Sharpened tip with an oblique angle for plasterboard or splint.
- Applicable Object: Suitable for drywall, wallboard, plywood, cement board, thin paneling and PVC.
- What’s Included: A jab saw with comfortable grip.
4. Goldblatt Folding Drywall Saw
- Specification & Dimension – Total length: 11-3/4 inch (299 mm); Handle Length: 6-3/4 inch (172 mm); Saw Blade Length: 5 inch (127 mm) , Saw Blade HRC 62-68.
- Faster Cutting – Precision triple ground teeth allows for smooth, faster and effortless cutting.
- Ergonomic Handle – Anti-Slip Super Grip handle resists slipping, adding comfort.
- Secure Lock & Portable Construction – Lock System prevents the blade from accidental close during use.
- Application – Designed for precise cutting drywall, wallboard, plywood, plastic and PVC.
5. Klein Tools 725 6-Inch Jab Saw
- Hand saw cuts drywall, wallboard, plywood, and plastic
- Drywall saw blade with triple ground teeth for a fast cut
- Blade cuts in both directions (push and pull)
- Hardened, carbon steel blade for durability
- Hardened, beveled blade point for scoring and plunge cuts
- Handle structure designed for strength and durability
- Flat-end grip for palming or punching through drywall
6. GS Tools 3 In 1 Adjustable Blade Hand Saw
- WHAT’S INCLUDED】6 Inch bi-metal 24 TPI blade for metal, 6 inch bi-metal 18 TPI blade for metal or plastic, 6 inch HCS 6 TPI blade for wood, ergonomic blade handle.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE】Saw blades are made of high quality 65 manganese steel, designed to be very resistant, sharpened tip and hardened blade for durability, ergonomic rubber grip handle for increased comfort.
- VARIETY OF USAGE】Manual rotating the saw handle’s lockback mechanism, the hand saw can secure 3 difference teeth blade.
- SAFETY AND PORTABLE】Fix blade jab saws by mechanism lock, the mechanism lock leads to 50% safer than traditional fixing mode.
- FULL OCCASION】Jab saw is ideal for carpenters, farmers, plumbers, and other woodworkers.
7. Klein Tools 31737 Folding Jab Saw / Drywall Saw
- Folding saw with durable carbon steel blade is as sturdy as fixed blade jab saws
- Hand saw has faster cutting blade with triple ground teeth and ability to cut in both directions
- Lockback mechanism secures the blade open at 125-degree and fully open at 180-degree
- Folded saw keeps the blade from piercing through tool pouches and bags
- Cushioned handle-end for easier palming of the saw
- Comfortable, non-slip grip handle
- Lanyard hole for tethering
8. KAKURI Japanese Pull Saw for Hardwood
- SPECIAL HAND SAW FOR CUTTING PLYWOOD & SOLID WOOD MATERIALS: A High-quality Japanese saw for cutting hard wood material.
- QUICK & EASY BLADE INTERCHANGE: The special KAKURI blade is replaceable with one touch by hand.
- TOP QUALITY JAPANESE TOOL: Only Japanese high-grade steel is used.
- ENGLISH INSTRUCTION: KAKURI official English instruction is included.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Made in Japan / Blade: Japanese high carbon steel / Handle: TRP Resin / Blade Length: 8-1/4 inches / Overall Size: 3.